On a mission to reinvigorate broking. Oneglobal is a commercial insurance and reinsurance broker set up with the singular focus of improving the way in which businesses around the world manage risk via insurance.
We think broking needs a refresh, and that our approach builds that foundation. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking to grow our talented team. If you would like to find out more about Oneglobal, go to our website or our Linkedin page.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate to work in our growing Marine side of our Client Services team based in our London office on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices. Responsible for providing global Marine (Marine, Aviation, Cargo and Specie) technical support on pre-placement and post placement activities to the brokers (account management & technical processing). Supports client liaison, in particular provides accurate and timely creation of client and market documentation bordereau and statistics together with all associated paper/electronic records to maintain a
comprehensive audit trail for future reference.
• Supports Marine broking team providing global broker support, preparing renewal
statistic/documentation ready for market placement
• Trusted technical support providing timely creation and preparation of global market and client documentation (slip production, wording, clauses knowledge)
• Support drafting (in a timely manner) of client evidence of coverage to include Cover Notes, Addenda, Debit/Credit Notes and all related documentation and with guidance produce Monthly Bordereau and Statistics
• Ensures internal paper & electronic systems, databases and workflows are maintained and updated and meet Contract Certainty and regulatory guidelines
• Uses OGB’s Broking Systems to produce documents and accounting entries and ensure their accuracy; Submits Slips and LPAN’s to Bureau (XIS) for signing. Will make use of London Market based portals to facilitate their role, such as, but not limited to; XIS Insurance Portal and the IMR as well as Lineage
• Assist with client liaison ensuring all global queries, data requests and resolution of queries are dealt with promptly to ensure client satisfaction
• Develops business relationships with global markets, clients and colleagues to provide optimal service to clients
• Ensure client service delivery is continuously reviewed, monitored to achieve optimal client satisfaction
Skills & Knowledge
• Intermediate knowledge (4/6 years’ experience) of the (re)insurance market in order to address client and technical issues
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Accurate and good attention to detail
• Demonstrate a good understand of global market dynamics and how this impacts on existing and potential clients
• Well organised and able to prioritise and multi-task
• Preferably ACII qualified or working towards ACII qualification
• Team player and willing to work flexibly and assist colleagues as required
• Good global market insurance experience in this field (in Marine), either broker support, account management or underwriting support background
Our clients are at the forefront of everything we do. As an employee of Oneglobal your contributions matter and drive us towards our ambitious plans for the future. We believe our open working culture will see passionate and enthusiastic people join us to grow the business together and enable us to become an employer of choice.
Please select 'Apply Now' to share your current CV and be one step closer to a fantastic new career path opportunity.
Oneglobal is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, ensuring that all employees, prospective employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect and integrity. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that are invited to the next stage of the application process.