On a mission to reinvigorate broking. Oneglobal is a commercial insurance and reinsurance broker set up with the singular focus of improving the way in which businesses around the world manage risk via insurance.
We think broking needs a refresh, and that our approach builds that foundation. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking to grow our talented team. If you would like to find out more about Oneglobal, go to our website or our Linkedin page.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to work in our fast paced Finance Team in our London office on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices. The successful applicant will assist in the day-to-day financial activities, delivering wide ranging services with a focus on data entry to month end close periods, management accounts, VAT returns and department administration. Liaising
with and answering queries raised by internal staff or external clients.
• The administration of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ledgers, including importing
invoices, posting receipts, processing payments, allocating and reconciling supplier and client
accounts and dealing with internal and external enquires on various companies in the Group
• Weekly banking functions such as setting up payments, preparing cash books and performing
bank reconciliations at the end of the month
• Assist in the completion of all accounting and reporting requirements during the monthly,
quarterly and annual end close periods in a timely and accurate manner
• Preparation of Client Money calculations and assist with R-MAR information.
• Monitor and maintain central Finance mailbox, identifying and action emails accordingly and/or
assign to subject matter expert
• Monitoring the Company's PLEO business expending solution (expense claim system), ensuring
expenses have been correctly posted and setting-up of new card holders
• Assist in the liaison with clients, third party providers and suppliers (written and verbal)
ensuring queries and resolutions are provided in a timely manner.
• Preparation and posting of payroll journals for international offices
Skills & Knowledge
• Good understanding of accounting and budgeting principles
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Work with guidance within agreed procedures and processes
• 6 months - 1 year previous experience of delivering bookkeeping, staff expenses monitoring and accounts
• Working in a multi-entities and currencies environment
• Ensure all documentation is accurate and excellent attention to detail
• Well organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Team player and willing to work flexibly and assist colleagues as required
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Knowledge of Sun system accounting software would be beneficial
• Experience in a multinational environment, knowledge working with exchange rates would be beneficial
Our clients are at the forefront of everything we do. As an employee of Oneglobal your contributions matter and drive us towards our ambitious plans for the future. We believe our open working culture will see passionate and enthusiastic people join us to grow the business together and enable us to become an employer of choice.
Please select 'Apply Now' to share your current CV and be one step closer to a fantastic new career path opportunity.
Oneglobal is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, ensuring that all employees, prospective employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect and integrity. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that are invited to the next stage of the application process.