On a mission to reinvigorate broking. Oneglobal is a commercial insurance and reinsurance broker set up with the singular focus of improving the way in which businesses around the world manage risk via insurance.
We think broking needs a refresh, and that our approach builds that foundation. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking to grow our talented team. If you would like to find out more about Oneglobal, go to our website or our Linkedin page.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler to work in our growing Claims team based in our London office on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices. Responsible for processing and investigating claims, ensuring all claims are valid, processed and paid within agreed timescales. Providing advice to clients on the claims end-to-end process
- Review and manage production of claim Statistics; Earned to Incurred and Triangulations
- Appraise the unit regarding territory and/or product issues affecting performance
- Provide claim analytics; trending, policy issue and demographic study
- Review claims authority ensuring it’s adequate and reflective of the business needs
- Actively monitor claims service performance and challenge where necessary to ensure client satisfaction. Delivering a value-added service
- Manage cash-flow process and highlight any concerns
- Manage service provider relationships and ensure service levels are maintained
- Apply pro-active approach and understand the wider impact – anticipate problems and how these can be resolved. Ensuring service is maintained and within agreed SLA's
- Develops business relationships with markets, clients and collaborates with colleagues to provide optimal service to clients
- Active participation in an inspiring team environment with an open, equal and collaborative communication culture
- Provides guidance and shares claims technical expertise and knowledge with team members
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of the (re)insurance market in order to address client and technical issues
- Good level of experience producing and reporting statistical claims data to clients
- Good communication, managing expectations and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail ability to deal effectively with technical and bespoke documentation
- Organised and able to prioritise/re-prioritise due to constantly changing circumstances
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Good claims technical experience in this field
Our clients are at the forefront of everything we do. As an employee of Oneglobal your contributions matter and drive us towards our ambitious plans for the future. We believe our open working culture will see passionate and enthusiastic people join us to grow the business together and enable us to become an employer of choice.
Please select 'Apply Now' to share your current CV and be one step closer to a fantastic new career path opportunity.
Oneglobal is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, ensuring that all employees, prospective employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect and integrity. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that are invited to the next stage of the application process.