On a mission to reinvigorate broking. Oneglobal is a commercial insurance and reinsurance broker set up with the singular focus of improving the way in which businesses around the world manage risk via insurance.
We think broking needs a refresh, and that our approach builds that foundation. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking to grow our talented team. If you would like to find out more about Oneglobal, go to our website or our Linkedin page.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Handler/ Account Technician with a desire and passion to lead a team, to work in our newly formed Client Services department based in our London office on a permanent basis. This is a newly formed role and an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices. Providing people management leadership and direction for the Non-Marine (Casualty, Construction, Energy, Financial Lines and Property) Client Service Team (account management & technical processing) globally. Drives performance and continuous improvement throughout the team. Ensures governance and controls are maintained consistently throughout pre-placement, placement, post placement, client liaison, the accurate and timely creation of client and market documentation.
- Trusted support to brokers and clients on all elements of global pre-placement, placement and post placement and ensures the timely creation and preparation of market and client documentation (slip production, wording, evidence of coverage, including Cover Notes, Addenda, Debit/Credit Notes and all related documentation and Letters of Undertaking)
- Ensure that the Client Service Team partners with the global broking team providing broker support, preparing renewal statistics/documentation ready for market placement
- Ensure that the Client Service Team establishes and maintains strong global business relationships with markets, clients and collaborates with colleagues to provide optimal service to clients
- Ensure that the Client Service Team Liaises effectively with global brokers, clients and markets to ensure that all data requests and queries are dealt with promptly to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that the Client Service Team delivers all documentation to meet contract certainty and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure that the Client Service Team delivers all submission Slips and LPAN’s to Bureau (XIS) are accurate for signing
- Ensure that the Client Service Team ensure all internal record systems and databases are maintained and up-to-date and regulatory requirements and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all internal paper & electronic systems, databases and workflows are maintained and used in a consistent way across the team.
- Create and encourage an inspiring team environment with an open, equal and collaborative communication culture
- Provide strong leadership, direction and guidance to the team. Embed an effective approach to performance management provide ongoing coaching, development and support to ensure team members reach their full potential
- Participates in the implementation of team and company initiatives and strategies
- Develops, supports and drives strategic plans and goals ensuring alignment to the OGB strategic plan
- Ensure client retention through optimal service to clients covering all aspect of their (re)insurance arrangements
- Ensure client service strategy and client service delivery is continuously reviewed, monitored and evolved to achieve optimal client satisfaction
Skills & Knowledge
- An ability to manage global senior stakeholders effectively, both internally and externally, through strong communication and inter-personal skills. Proactively building strong business relationships
- Prior experience in leading and managing teams (through a combination of wfh, in-office and international), resulting in the recruitment and retention of high quality and diverse talent pools is essential. Prior experience in business planning essential
- Organised and able to prioritise/re-prioritise due to constantly changing circumstances
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of global clients, markets and the industry, with up-to-date knowledge of the operational and regulatory frameworks and commercial dynamics
- Ability to analyse and dissect existing (re)insurance arrangements and data and to offer viable alternatives to the benefit of the client and organization
- A demonstrable knowledge of global market dynamics and product innovation with an ability to apply this knowledge to existing and potential client needs
- Accurate and strong attention to detail ability to deal effectively with complex insurance programs and solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Lloyd’s systems and open market
- Extensive (10 years +) global market insurance experience in this field, either broking or underwriting
Our clients are at the forefront of everything we do. As an employee of Oneglobal your contributions matter and drive us towards our ambitious plans for the future. We believe our open working culture will see passionate and enthusiastic people join us to grow the business together and enable us to become an employer of choice.
Please select 'Apply Now' to share your current CV and be one step closer to a fantastic new career path opportunity.
Oneglobal is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, ensuring that all employees, prospective employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect and integrity. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that are invited to the next stage of the application process.