On a mission to reinvigorate broking. Oneglobal is a commercial insurance and reinsurance broker set up with the singular focus of improving the way in which businesses around the world manage risk via insurance.
We think broking needs a refresh, and that our approach builds that foundation. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking to grow our talented team. If you would like to find out more about Oneglobal, go to our website or our Linkedin page.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Handler/ Account Technician to work in our newly formed Client Services team based in our London office on a permanent basis. This is a newly formed role and an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices. Providing people management and workflow oversight of the Non Marine (Casualty, Construction, Energy, Financial Lines and Property) Client Service team (account management & technical processing) to ensure accurate and timely creation of global client and market documentation; together with all associated paper/electronic records to maintain a comprehensive audit trail for future reference. In conjunction with the operations Partner, responsible for proactively implementing process efficiencies. Responsible for advising on complex global technical service matters.
- Ensures the timely creation and preparation of global market and client documentation (slip production, wording, clauses knowledge and geographical risk influences).
- Liaising with global clients ensuring all queries, data requests and resolution of queries are dealt with promptly to ensure client satisfaction. Subject Matter Expert for complex technical matters and queries
- Ensure all internal record systems and databases are maintained and up-to-date and regulative requirements and procedures are adhered to. Proactively implementing process and system efficiencies. Go to technical expert for OGB’s broking systems, databases and accounting entries, ensures their accuracy.
- Proactively partner with the broking team providing broker support, preparing renewal statistics/documentation ready for market placement
- Participates in a team collaboration approach to clients and markets to achieve outstanding service and client satisfaction
- Ensure global client service delivery is continuously reviewed, monitored to achieve optimal client satisfaction
- Trusted support to brokers and clients on all elements of preplacement, placement and post placement
- Establishes and maintains global business relationships with markets, clients and collaborates with colleagues to provide optimal service to clients
Skills & Knowledge
- An ability to manage global stakeholders effectively, both internally and externally, through good communication and inter-personal skills. Proactively build business relationships
- Experience in managing teams (through a combination of working from home and in-office), providing assistance in recruitment activities, retention of high quality and diverse talent pools.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to be self-disciplined to work alone and/or project manage resources
- Accurate and strong attention to detail ability to deal effectively with complex insurance programs and processes
- Strong global market insurance experience in this field (Property, Casualty & Financial Lines), either broker support or account management background - open market and Lloyd’s experience
- Show a good understanding of market dynamics and how this impacts on existing and potential clients
- Organised and able to prioritise/re-prioritise due to constantly changing circumstances
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong contract wording and clause production experience to match client requirements
Our clients are at the forefront of everything we do. As an employee of Oneglobal your contributions matter and drive us towards our ambitious plans for the future. We believe our open working culture will see passionate and enthusiastic people join us to grow the business together and enable us to become an employer of choice.
Please select 'Apply Now' to share your current CV and be one step closer to a fantastic new career path opportunity.
Oneglobal is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, ensuring that all employees, prospective employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect and integrity. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates that are invited to the next stage of the application process.