Oneglobal Broking based in the Netherlands is a new commercial specialty broker in the market with focus on the corporate market segment. It is an exciting time to join Oneglobal which as a business is constantly evolving and expanding. We encourage you to read more on our website and our linked-in page - www.oneglobalbroking.com/
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Partner to work with our newly formed team based in the Netherlands specialising in credit solutions and surety business on a permanent basis. This is a newly formed senior role and an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices.
The new colleague will be primarily responsible for: strategic role in retaining, strengthening, and expanding our global client relationships at the c-suite level (typically CFO and Treasury). Leading the client specific strategic team and local servicing teams in delivering service excellence and client value creation. Leading and contributing to key initiatives across Oneglobal Broking
Provides direction & implements the strategic broking direction. Identifies and secures revenue opportunities and grows existing revenue. Provides advice to clients and helps drive the development of products and programme design
- Involved in the development of identified targeted new revenue opportunities and new markets with credit solutions and surety business
- Oversees the P&L/costs, while focussed on growth
- Working in partnership with retail clients to understand their needs and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions. Explore and help drive new revenue growth opportunities
- Develop unique and entrepreneurial approaches to product and programmes to differentiate OGB from it's competitors to maximise new business opportunities
- Participates in the implementation of team and company initiatives and strategies
- Inputs into the development of targeted marketing approach to new programmes and products to maximise new credit solutions and surety business opportunities
- Maintains strong business relationships with markets, clients and collaborates with colleagues to provide optimal service to clients
- Negotiates with markets to always ensure OGB seeks and achieves the most suitable and best possible contract terms on behalf of the client
Skills & Knowledge to Succeed:
- Enthusiastic individual with strong relationship building skills who is capable of selling change and in delivering unique solutions to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ideal candidate will have strong connections within the Netherlands and have a proven retail track record of delivering business solutions.
- Strong credit solution expertise with Global and Large enterprises
- Strong retention and business development focus
- Strong influencer & communicator across all levels of the organization & the ability to discuss and engage with the client at c-suite level
- Execution capability, proven track record of business development and delivery
- Creative innovative thinker able to translate strategic concepts into solid business executable growth opportunities
- Extensive credit insurance broking industry experience
- Energetic and positive, trusted and respected, credible with internal and external stakeholders; a team player
- Upholds and demonstrates leadership values while having excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Proven track record in business development and/or client retention in global and/or large enterprise segment
- Understanding of the credit insurance market dynamics and key players
- Extensive prior experience of broking in the credit solutions and surety businesses
- Ability to analyse and dissect existing insurance arrangements and to offer viable alternatives to the benefit of the client and organization
- A strong knowledge of market and products with an ability to adapt these to client needs
- Certified Wft-PE; (Adviseur Schadeverzekering Basis, Zakelijk and Particulier) or studying towards these
Salary and Benefits:
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday, and car allowance and more. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Our Team Experience:
Every day, you and your colleagues will make a difference, while working with the best to achieve the best for our clients. We are one team, one P&L within a flat organisation, driving to win business as a team, have fun and celebrate success together. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
Oneglobal Broking is an equal opportunities employer and is totally committed to the principle of equality, and to establishing and maintaining a working environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and all forms of unlawful discrimination are opposed.
Please click the `Apply Now` to share your current CV and one step closer to a fantastic new career path opportunity. This profile is a summary of the typical accountabilities of the role and is not intended as an exhaustive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks and duties that may from time to time be required in the role.