Oneglobal Broking based in the Netherlands is a new commercial specialty broker in the market with focus on the corporate market segment. It is an exciting time to join Oneglobal which as a business is constantly evolving and expanding. We encourage you to read more on our website and our linked-in page - www.oneglobalbroking.com/
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive marine associate broker to support our newly formed team based in the Netherlands specialising in marine cargo and charters liability business on a permanent basis. This is a newly formed role and an exciting opportunity to be part of, and assist to shape, Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices.
Participates in broking placement activities. Supports the development of programme design and contract negotiations on accounts. Responds to and proactively seeks solutions to client queries
- Supports senior marine brokers. With direction pursues potential opportunities and secures new business specialising in marine cargo and charters liability business
- Working in partnership with the marine broking team to assist identify client's needs and understand how to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions
- Establish long-term business relationships with retail clients and market base
- Participates in team collaboration approach to clients and markets to achieve outstanding service and client satisfaction
- Ensure client service delivery is continuously reviewed and help identify efficiencies to achieve optimal client satisfaction
- Working towards a trusted advisor to clients, on all elements of marine risk management
- Ensure the preparation and production of necessary account and programme documentation is dealt with within a timely manner
Skills & Knowledge to Succeed:
- Strong broking experience in the marine cargo and charters liability businesses
- Ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working within the Netherlands and have a prior experience in supporting the development of marine business here.
- Demonstrate a good technical working knowledge of the marine market dynamics and how this impacts on existing and potential clients
- Ability to understand, analyse and dissect existing insurance arrangements and to share viable alternatives to the benefit of the client and organization
- Good working knowledge of the marine market and products with an understanding to how to adapt these to match client needs
- Desire to continue to develop market knowledge and personal skills
- Certified Wft-PE ; (Adviseur Schadeverzekering Basis, Zakelijk and Particulier) or studying towards these
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, and analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organisational levels
- Project Management Skills
- Customer Focus and focus on service excellence
Salary and Benefits:
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday, car allowance and more. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Our Team Experience:
Every day, you and your colleagues will make a difference, while working with the best to achieve the best for our clients. We are one team, one P&L within a flat organisation, driving to win business have fun and celebrate success together. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
Please click the `Apply Now` to share your current CV and one step closer to a new career opportunity.
Oneglobal Broking is an equal opportunities employer and is totally committed to the principle of equality, and to establishing and maintaining a working environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and all forms of unlawful discrimination are opposed. Oneglobal’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed.