Oneglobal Broking based in the Netherlands is a new commercial specialty broker in the market with focus on the corporate market segment. It is an exciting time to join Oneglobal which as a business is constantly evolving and expanding. We encourage you to read more on our website and our linked-in page - www.oneglobalbroking.com/
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Partner to work with our newly formed team based in the Netherlands specialising in cyber business on a permanent basis. This is a newly formed senior role and an exciting opportunity to be part of and shape Oneglobal’s growing international network of offices across the Netherlands and Europe.
Provides direction for, and oversight of a broking segment. Supports and implements the strategic broking direction. Identifies and secures revenue opportunities and grows existing revenue. Provides advice to clients and helps drive the development of products and programme design
- Involved in the development of identified targeted new revenue opportunities and new markets with cyber business. Pursues potential opportunities and secures new business. Controls costs to maintain profitability and focus on growth
- Working in partnership with retail clients to understand their needs and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions. Explore and help drive new revenue growth opportunities
- Develop unique and entrepreneurial approaches to product and programmes to differentiate OGB from it's competitors to maximise new business opportunities
- Participates in the implementation of team and company initiatives and strategies
- Inputs into the development of targeted marketing approach to new programmes and products to maximise new cyber business opportunities
- Maintains strong business relationships with markets, clients and collaborates with colleagues to provide optimal service to clients
- Negotiates with markets to always ensure OGB seeks and achieves the most suitable and best possible contract terms on behalf of the client
Skills & Knowledge to Succeed:
- Ideal candidate will have strong connections within the Netherlands and have a proven retail track record of delivering business here
- Extensive prior experience of broking in cyber business
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of retail clients, markets and the industry, with up-to-date knowledge of the operational and regulatory frameworks and commercial dynamics
- Ability to analyse and dissect existing insurance arrangements and to offer viable alternatives to the benefit of the client and organization
- A strong knowledge of market and products with an ability to adapt these to client needs
- Demonstrate a good technical working knowledge of the cyber market dynamics and how these impact existing and potential clients
- Committed to continuous improvement and to adopting new working practices to raise standards of quality and efficiency
- Self–motivated, driven and desire to continue to develop market knowledge and personal skills
- Certified Wft-PE ; (Adviseur Schadeverzekering Basis, Zakelijk and Particulier) or studying towards these
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, and analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organisational levels
- Project Management Skills
- Customer Focus and focus on service excellence
Salary and Benefits:
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday, and car allowance and more. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Our Team Experience:
Every day, you and your colleagues will make a difference, while working with the best to achieve the best for our clients. We are one team, one P&L within a flat organisation, driving to win business as a team, have fun and celebrate success together. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
Please click the `Apply Now` to share your current CV and one step closer to a new career opportunity.
Oneglobal Broking is an equal opportunities employer and is totally committed to the principle of equality, and to establishing and maintaining a working environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and all forms of unlawful discrimination are opposed.