Oneglobal Broking based in the Netherlands is a new commercial specialty broker in the market with focus on the corporate market segment. It is an exciting time to join Oneglobal which as a business is constantly evolving and expanding. We encourage you to read more on our website and our linked-in page - www.oneglobalbroking.com/
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced M&A Partner to work with the team based in the Netherlands and you will be leading the growth strategy for the transactional liability, W&I, tax liability business on a full-time basis. As part of a unique transactional insurance team, you will create and deliver bespoke risk transfer solutions that maximize the financial structuring of our client’s investments. This is an exciting opportunity and great to build shape Oneglobal’s growing focus in the M&A market space across Netherlands and Europe.
You will be leading and building the M&A and transactional insurance team, you will create and deliver bespoke risk transfer solutions that maximize the financial structuring of our client’s investments.
The objective is to create a specialty boutique operation comprised of individuals with backgrounds in M&A, brokerage, insurance, accounting, tax and law. You will be developing a team that is committed to expansion and engaging key insurance markets and clients such as corporates, private equity, alternative asset managers, strategic acquirers and other key relationships.
- Lead the efforts of Oneglobal Broking M&A team. Oversea the production of marketing materials, financial models and transaction documents to optimize organic revenue growth opportunities
- Responsible for leading and implementing the M&A – transactional liability, W&I, tax liability and environmental strategy and being accountable for its P&L. Structure and market transactional liability submissions (reps & warranties, tax, contingent liability)
- Focussed on targeted business opportunities, overseeing the business and revenue growth within these product segments in the Netherlands and Europe
- Providing strategic M&A and legal expertise to identify and secure new business revenue opportunities
- Advise clients on placement, use and objectives of transaction liability insurance products
- Analyze client transactions to determine all appropriate transactional solutions
- Facilitates M&A initiatives and build a strong team
- Lead placement of coverage; coordinate with client, their counsel, and the insurance carriers
- Comprehend and explain coverage issues and negotiate policy language
- Execute binding of coverage
- Manage client, counsel and carrier expectations and grow those relationships
- Identify targeted new revenue opportunities and new clients. Pursues potential opportunities and secures new business
- Development of M&A approaches to maximize new business opportunities and explore targeted marketing approach
- Identify, define and lead complex M&A insurance solutions in line with client transaction activity
Required Experience, Skills & Knowledge to Succeed:
- Demonstrable knowledge of :
- M&A Insurance products and/or;
- Corporate Law and/or;
- M&A Law
- Relevant experience in transactional liability solutions and/or the M&A industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit, committed to team growth and results-oriented
- Ability to work M&A deals and on multiple projects at any one time
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and transaction liability products
- Proven experience at senior management level within the M&A market
- M&A insurance product experience, market experience and/or M&A legal background at a strategic level
- A demonstrable knowledge of market and products with an ability to adapt these to client needs and a Strong understanding of market dynamics and how this impacts existing and potential clients
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of clients, markets and the industry, with up-to-date knowledge of the operational and regulatory frameworks and commercial dynamics
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, and analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organisational levels
- Certified Wft-PE ; (Adviseur Schadeverzekering Basis, Zakelijk and Particulier) or willing to study towards these
Salary and Benefits:
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday, car allowance and more. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Our Team Experience:
Every day, you and your colleagues will make a difference, while working with the best to achieve the best for our clients. We are one team, one P&L within a flat organisation, driving to win business have fun and celebrate success together. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
Please click the `Apply Now` to share your current CV and one step closer to a new career opportunity.
Oneglobal Broking is an equal opportunities employer and is totally committed to the principle of equality, and to establishing and maintaining a working environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and all forms of unlawful discrimination are opposed. Oneglobal’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed.
This profile is a summary of the typical accountabilities of the role and is not intended as an exhaustive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks and duties that may from time to time be required in the role.